domingo, 13 de setembro de 2009

LOTR

Um lindo momento do "Retorno do Rei", última parte da trilogia do "Senhor dos Anéis", trecho do diálogo entre Faramir e Ewoyn, quando estão se recuperando de seus ferimentos nas Casas de Cura (House of Healings), se conhecem e se apaixonam:

"Then, Eowyn of Rohan, I say to you that you are beautiful. In the valleys of our hills there are flowers fair and bright, and maidens fairer still; but neither flower nor lady have I seen till now so lovely, and so sorrowful. It may be that only a few days are left ere darkness falls upon our world, and when it comes I hope to face it steadily; but it would ease my heart if, while the Sun yet shines, I could see you still. For you and I have both passed under the wings of Shadow, and the same hand drew us back."


(imagem do site www.valinor.com.br)

4 comentários:

Carlos Felipe Figueiras disse...

Muito bom. :)

Lena Casas Novas disse...

Claro! linkemo-nos!

Akhen disse...

Gostei, é uma forma indirecta de expressar o amor. Mas ele poderia ter acrescentado " Yours eyes are bright and broken my heart. Now, I don't need more light to show my way".

A triologia é linda.

Peace and Light in your way.

Anônimo disse...

Apesar de não ter entendido nada posso dizer que é uma parte na qual a apologia ao amor fica evidente e me emocionou muito assim como a morte de arnold schwarzenegger.